Alex Jones talks with Jesse Ventura about what really happened with his lawsuit against the late Chris Kyle.
In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Jesse Ventura lays out his philosophy on marijuana, and why he’s always been in favor of legalization. Now, more than ever before, our country needs to see full legalization of medical/recreational marijuana and hemp.
Any way you look at it, for whoever is using it, marijuana is a medicinal plant, in abundant supply. Every month and every year that goes by, we find out more positive things about it. Marijuana has been demonized through the years but obviously this plant has a great deal of positive attributes, and it’s also a renewable resource. Being a cash crop, marijuana is bad for the pharmaceutical industry. Is Big Pharma pressuring the government to continue to deny sick people access? If so, that’s truly a crime against American citizens. And as Ventura writes: “Our government won’t do the right thing and legalize marijuana unless we the people demand it, because there are so many people within our government on the payroll, all thanks to the War on Drugs.”
Jesse Ventura’s Marijuana Manifesto calls for an end to the War on Drugs. Just because something is illegal, that doesn’t mean it goes away, it just means that criminals run it. Legalizing marijuana will serve to rejuvenate our pathetic economy, and just might make people a little happier. Ventura’s book will show us all how we can take our country back.
- Jesse won his in front of a jury, the appeals court threw it out
- Our whole system is based on corrupt bribery
- Jesse has been playing by the rules
- With a second trial, Jesse can further prove Chris Kyle is a liar
- Media conglomerates want to defame people and profit from it
- they don’t want to fact check
- 33 media conglomerates came in to this case on the appeal
- MSM are no longer in the news business, they’re in the entertainment business,
- Sue for libel, the bar is very high, truth is supposed to come out
- Face to face, Kyle did not have the courage to tell the truth
- The New Yorker on Chris Kyle
- The Governor’s new book, Sh*t Politicians Say (2016)
- A fun book to put out during the national party conventions
- “George W. Bush … defending us from freedom” – Rick Perry
- “A zebra does not change its spots” – Al Gore
- 9/11 and the declassified 28 pages
- We overthrew Saddam, the archenemy of the Saudis
- If they weren’t incriminating, why were they withheld?
- The Pentagon, the NFL, and $6.8 Million
- Vietnam veterans were not honored when they came home
- Billions of dollars versus a little collateral damage
- Private sector prisons need to be full to make a profit
- Jesse won’t vote for Democrats or Republicans
- Third party candidates are more attractive than 2 criminal parties
- Because he was allowed to debate, Jesse became the 38th Governor of Minnesota
- The corporations are running this country, which is the definition of fascism
- RT is not one of the conglomerates opposing this court case
- Russian television will give Jesse a chance to speak freely
- Russia became our enemy because Wall Street was running our country
- Russia has two military bases outside of Russia
- The United States has 178 military bases outside of the U.S.
- The truth takes people out of their comfort zone
- Jesse considered running for President, could not give it 100%
- The electoral college should have been eliminated a long time ago
BlackopRadio.com – The voice of political conspiracy research
Jesse Ventura explains why he won’t be surprised if Donald Trump falls victim to an establishment-arranged assassination if DC and GOP insiders wind up liking V.P. nominee Mike Pence more the Trump.
Jesse Ventura postulates on why Trump may have chosen Mike Pence as his VP pick. Ventura suggests the decision may have been to appease the establishment.